Where does it come from?
Where does it go?
It cleanses us, nurtures us – it is us.
But is there a deeper mystery in it?
Learn about fluoride in our water
Hey, just learned you guys add fluoride to our city's water. Why?
Well, to make sure you don't get cavities we add fluoride to all water.
Uhh, if I wanted that, I'd get fluoride toothpaste, but my dentist doesn't recommend it.
All water needs fluoride, son. For your teeth. We've been doing it since 1945.
Umm doesn't fluoride cause cancer? Decrease IQ? Destroy enzymes? ...
Sshhh. No one knows that for sure. Just swallow your fluoride!
A platform to track the ins and outs of water,
where you live and throughout the world:
• What chemicals go into it?
• How does wastewater get treated?
• Which preservation initiatives are working?
• How can we collaborate to keep water pure?
• Which problem areas are going unaddressed?
• Which hot spots need global attention?
• Where does fracking and oil exploration affect water channels?
Water embodies the sacred feminine virtues of receptiveness and acceptance, fluidity and nurturing.
What can we learn from our own emotions?
From our relationship with the feminine?
Do we pollute our inner waterways?
It's all connected.
A study of what we drink, and what we release into earth’s veins and heart.